Company Profile: A comprehensive communications service provider in Slovenia.
Project: Energy audit and information system for energy management. Telekom Slovenije d.d. decided to approach energy digitalization challenges with implementation of energy management system, which allows a transparent overlook of energy consumption and costs, while offering employees a tool that will enable them to implement more relevant energy management activities and effective energy use.
Energy consumption: Consumption of resources: Electricity, heat (district heating and natural gas); Electricity consumption: 80 GWh/year
- Remote control of the state of energy, consumption and condition of the meters;
- Monitoring current consumption and alarming deviations;
- Monitoring of energy status and alarms for deviations;
- Time analysis of energy consumption;
- Sharing of usage and costs by end-users;
- Creation of reports (consumption, specie consumption, price movements) at the company level and at the level of end users;
- The ability to export data to Excel, PDF; Archiving data
1.Energy Management Software GemaLogic.
- Basic Tools – Data Analyses, monitoring (Current, Archive Data), Alerts (SMS, e-mail), User’s created analyses / reports, Dashboards;
- Energy Efficiency Tools – Contour Plot, Specific Consumption (KPI), Monitoring & Targeting (M & T), Cumulative Sum of Deviations (CuSum); Special tools – Energy bills archive, Tariff & Costs analysis, Weather data & forecasts, Data import, Data exchange (web services).
2. Communication equipment: 21 GsmBox.X4® devices.
With the introduction of an energy management information system, Telekom Slovenije d.d. optimized the use of energy and reduced energy costs.
- Complete digitalization of energy data and transparent view of energy usage;
- Advanced energy management and analytics;
- Energy efficiency improvements;
- Energy costs reduction