Assure reliable gas transmission and improve the operational process. Use reliable data to improve core technical and commercial processes: Pipeline Integrity Management, Gas Consumption Management, Gas Quality Control, Gas Supply management, Allocation & Balancing Management, Automated Billing & Invoicing, Capacity Contract & Bilateral Capacity Trade Management.
Our solution covers TSO‘s daily processes connected with natural gas transportation from both technical and commercial perspective, allowing efficient co-operating between all market participants. Digitalized process, automation and user-friendly interfaces support business operation, thus helping TSO and users to carry out their daily activities in the field of natural gas transmission. All features needed by marker participants are included in GemaLogic functionalities and tools.
- GsmBox.X4 – connection to gas meters
- GsmBox.CGS– connection to pipes for gas pressure monitoring
- ComBox.M– connection of various measuring devices
- ComBox.L – LoRa network device connection to gas meters
- Online communication with GsmBox devices through GPRS technology
- Reading and storing data into databases
- Performing diagnostic and validation functions
- Data exchange with main dispatching center (SCADA) using SOAP-XML protocol
- Process and consumption data (pressure, flow, temperature; counter values, hourly load profiles)
- Alarms (network power, battery power; safety closure valves)
- Diagnostic data (time synchronization, diagnostic data of volume correctors & tariff units, diagnostic data of GPRS communication)
- Analyses of gas energy profiles for selected measuring points and time period for different time intervals (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Daily and monthly report generator
- Alerts via SMS or E-MAIL for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly consumption