MANILA TIMES has published an artickel about our company entering the Philippinian market. Read it here
We are looking forward to a fruitfull cooperation with our partners European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines & PE2 Philippine Energy Efficiency Alliance for implementing energy-saving technology aimed at more efficient energy resourses consumption.
The partnership has also underlined the call to Philippinian companies to become our partner. We will provide you with all the necessary tools and support required for the promotion and execution of the energy management services.
Being Agent or Local Service Provider partners can expand their range of services.
THE LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDER is located in a certain territory and uses the complete know-how on energy management solutions and products of Solvera Lynxto be locally provided, installed, and maintained. The Local Service Provider acts in his name and for his account and represents the equivalent of Solvera Lynx on his dedicated market.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AS A LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDER
- Partnership agreement
- Pre-defined customer protection
- Technical and commercial training 1–3 experts (1 week)
- Localized technical and sales documentation
- Regular annual training (min. 2 days/expert)
- Unlimited access to the demo version of “gemalogic.eu” with data simulation support
- ICT equipment for demonstrations and pilot projects under partners’ conditions (1x ComBox.M, 2x ComBox.L,1x BASE STATION LoRa, other equipment as per project requirements)
- SaaS services, SW installation and on-line support
- The right to close direct supply contracts or combined supply-maintenance contracts in the partner’s option.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF THE LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDER
- To have an operating company in the field of energy management or related
- To have a clearly expressed interest in being active on a long-term basis in the field of energy management.
- To have a good reputation
- To employ at least one dedicated energy management specialist
- To have a portfolio of existing customers and leads
Solvera Lynx d.o.o., Korona d.d. and SITEL d.o.o. has uptained the grant »PROMOTING PARTNERSHIPS FOR A MORE EFFECTIVE APPEARANCE ON FOREIGN MARKETS 2018 – 2019«.
The purpose of the grant is to promote partnerships consisting of at least three small or medium-sized enterprises, to short-term or long-term cooperation in the field of exports. The aim is to stimulate international activity and exports of the companies involved and to increase the efficiency of their presence on foreign markets by linking competencies, capacity, transfer of experience, knowledge and other business links.
The objective is to establish partnerships and their appearance on foreign markets. Enterprises that expand their activities in foreign markets or enter new markets will, through their involvement in partnerships, improve the opportunities for entering or expanding their operations on foreign markets.
Within the project, the following activities will be carried out: formation of the strategy to enter the market, preparing sales and marketing plan to enter the market, thorough analyses of the Philippinian market, networking with partners, investors, final customers, presentation activities (trade fairs, conferences, road shows), advertising, digital marketing, , the main goal of which is to successfully enter the market and form new business partnerships.
Period of operation of the operation:
09/05/2018 – 31/10/2018
The project is supported by:
The call for tender is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund: www.eu-skladi.si
Ministry of Economic Development and Technology: www.mgrt.gov.si
SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency: www.spiritslovenia.si